About the Course
For Professor Matt Houston, leadership is more than positional authority.
It's about learning how to invest in others, inspire action and drive societal change.
Houston, who lectures at the UNT Dallas School of Business, will guide you through your own journey toward impactful leadership, delivering key insights about becoming a vessel ready to pour into the lives of others, the role of ethics in successful leadership and more.
In Leadership Essentials, you'll learn:
- The definition of leadership, as well as different types of leadership.
- The five principles of ethical leadership.
- The difference between transactional and transformational leadership.
- How to leverage insights from past leaders and experiences.
- How to encourage healthy debate and collaboration that elevates your entire ecosystem.
- How to embrace and overcome failure to become the best leader you can be.
Ready? Your leadership journey begins now.